Friday, November 4, 2011

Dress Up Parade

 Yep, that's my little Piglet with the world's best daddy, Montessori Papa.  
 That's me (in the wings) leading the dress-up parade.

 this year even some grandparents participated!

We took a short walk and sang songs.  The children look forward to this holiday tradition.  Halloween is my favorite holiday so truth be told, I probably look forward to it more than they do.  But everybody has fun for sure.  I think sometimes we adults over think what will be fun for kids; often less is more.  As we all know, dressing up is fun.  And parades are fun especially when you're under 4 feet tall.
Add a few corn kernel toilet paper role shakers and you've got one heck of a good time.  This was our preschool's 2nd annual Dress-up parade, I am hopeful it will happen for years to come.  How does your school celebrate Halloween?
PEACE
MM 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.. Keep up the good work !

Montessori Schools

eyeDeaList said...

Wow, look at those costumes! This certainly gives me some idea on what to do with our upcoming Holiday Programs for Kids in Singapore. A dress up party / drama it is!

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I stumbled upon your blog post about the "Dress-Up Parade" from 2011, and it brought back some wonderful memories. Your enthusiasm for creating engaging and educational experiences for children is truly commendable.
how to use venmo balance instead of card

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails