Monday, January 7, 2008

Post number 50!

I can't believe this is my 50th Montessori Mama post. It has been just a few months since I started writing this blog page and already I have met (through the power of the Internet) many wonderful people who are raising amazing children; talented Mothers and teachers who share with me & all of us, so generously of themselves, their ideas and inspirations!

I feel blessed to be in such good company and look forward to connecting with more of you. Raising and educating children is our very important 'work', sharing it with you, sharing our experiences and challenges, successes and surprises makes it all so much MORE,
more meaningful, more magical, more enjoyable. Thank you.

In PEACE
~~Montessori Mama

5 comments:

mishalee said...

Congratulations on your milestone and thank you for sharing and inspiring! Montessori has just come into our family in the last six months and has blessed us tremendously~so glad I found your blog.

alexis said...

happy 50th post! thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and beautiful ideas. they are already enriching our lives. i look forward to your next 50!

plaidshoes said...

Wow! 50 already! I echo everyone else in that your blog is really inspiring. I am another one who looks forward to the next 150 ;-) (got to think big..)!

RYD said...

Hi Montessori Mama! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog (areluctantmom.blogspot.com) - you KNOW I love your blog because I sent my eldest to Montessori and my youngest attends it now. (You can read about it in older posts). Thanks so much for telling me about your blog - I'm looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Shonfonse [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails