Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Time Fun!


Here Little One enjoys the rain.
Spraying the hose high above him makes him smile and laugh every time.
I haven't been blogging much...summer is here. But we have been crafting lots!
And my wheels have been turning creating activities for my toddler class this fall. I've decided to open an Esty Shop and slowly but surely it will get up and running!
Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me to take this step toward sharing what I love to do! The following is a short list of items soon to appear in my on-line Etsy shop.
I have several different options available for sale.

1.) Reflection Cards are a set of 30 hand painted, laminated cards with dish (inspirational words)~~$15

2.) Comfort Cards are a set of 22 hand painted, ( a bit larger than the Reflection cards) laminated cards with dish (words and phrases to comfort such as 'Let it be')~~$15

3.) 'While You Wait' Cards for expectant mothers are a set of 30 hand painted, laminated cards with dish with words and phrases to both comfort and inspire the future Mama example: "You are a Goddess!" and "Magic within" ~~$15

4.) Children's Affirmation Cards are a set of 20 large hand painted, laminated cards with dish (these cards are intended for both home & classroom use; if you are buying them for a classroom please specify the number of students if more than 20)~~$20

5.) Yoga Position Cards (something NEW I've been working on) are a set of 20 yoga positions, hand painted and laminated includes dish ~~$20

6.) Sentence Starters a set of 15 hand painted, laminated cards with sentence starters printed on them (some examples: "While walking through the woods I saw..." "I opened the box and discovered..." "I heard a loud noise and felt...") with dish ~~$20

If you have another request of idea in mind I can also do custom orders. I once did a set for a friend who was recovering from surgery, she chose some of the words she wanted. Or if you have a favorite color choice, let me know. :)

Also for sale will be prints of my art work and greeting cards as well as note cards featuring Maria Mouse and original cut paper designs!

So bear with me while I get up and running PLEASE I may look computer savvy but honestly, not so much.
I hope you are all enjoying your summers and your kiddos are too!
In PEACE
Montessori Mama

6 comments:

Jen said...

sounds wonderful- can't wait to check out your shop!

Angel Funk said...

Hey there! Your etsy link is not working for me......

amy turn sharp said...

these sound awesome- I wish I could see them!!! I am so interested!

Jennifer Howard said...

Sorry ladies, my photo shop is not cooperating!!
Maybe by the end of the day/weekend...
keep your fingers crossed
thanks for the encouragement and motivation!
PEACE
J

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have been enjoying your blog for a while now. Your new shop idea sounds great! Will you also ship overseas? I would really like to purchase simplified yoga cards featuring children, labelled with the name of the position. This to display in classroom for self study by students.
Regards from Australia!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on opening your shop! How exciting! I think your selection of products will be very unique and well-received. Best of luck!

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails