Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let's Paint: Art + Play at Waterfalls Today



It's Thursday, Art+Play Day! I Love Thursday and feel the need to share the fun we had.
Today we read excerpts from the book: Shapes In Art. Then we painted with various shapes.
They came out beautifully and I am hopeful will make keen covers for little books (a future project). Here is 'Little One's' favorite painting tool, a wooden car!


I found all of the items around the house, in fact, 'Middle Man' and I looked for (and counted) shapes around the house while collecting these items. Did you know that there are 14 squares to count in just one of our windows? It's 'Shape Day' I guess.


It was a busy morning so not too many photos were taken sorry.
Thanks for reading!
~~MM

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great idea! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Hyperher said...

I shelved this very book just today! Good karma!

Karin said...

How cool! I'm inspired! Thank you for your wonderful blog. Will have a look for that book.

Warmly, Karin

village mama said...

way to find all your shape items at home!

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails