Saturday, April 19, 2008

Swirly, that's the best word to discribe it.


Some times this is how I feel. Tonight watching Middle Man's performance as Piglet in Winnie the Pooh made be feel swirly inside. So proud and in awe of him at the same moment. Nervous with him and therefore delighted for him when it was all over. Swirly.
I love being a Mom. As hard as some days can be, I wouldn't trade a second of it for any other job. Not trying to be mushy, maybe just a bit swirly, thanks for reading.
PEACE to you and your little ones.
~~MM

1 comment:

Gail said...

I love your swirly. I love that image you created within me. I understand swirly and I am so pleased for you to have that feeling inside at watching your middle guy. Aren't they just the most amazing blessings?! -gail

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails