Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gluing Buttons

The back of this watercolor doodle got tea spilled on it sooo...
I gave it to Little One to decorate with buttons. He had a blast!
Surprisingly (unlike the blue playdough) not one button went in his mouth. I was so happy. I watched over him very carefully and helped him with dispensing the glue. My only regret, not enough buttons! This activity could have lasted much longer if I had had more buttons or bottle caps or something else for him to glue down.
Happy Tuesday!
In PEACE
Montessori Mama

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2 year old always seems to eat the playdough, it perhaps needs to be saltiernext time I make it!

Shannon said...

this is cute. we have done so little of this type of work lately. today is a rainy day, so maybe its time for me to log off and pay some attention to this child!

Evenspor said...

My son loves gluing buttons too. I first tried it when he was around the same age your little one is now. I thought a collage type project would be fun, but he wasn't getting into it at all. I had the inspiration to bring out the buttons, and he immediately bcame interested. Ever since gluing buttons has been one of his favorite crafts.

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails