Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Remember those potato prints? Well, because of a lack of time this is the best we could do:


But my nine year old was able to make window clings also, which were more fun for him anyway. Has anybody made them before? It was new to me and I have to say, a very smelly project. Unfortunetly, I don't have a photo to share but they are made from a kit:
Everyday KOLOR and took two days to dry.

I gave my boys stuffed animals for Valentine's Day this morning and although my youngest was happy, my middle and oldest wanted candy. Oh well, they are sure to get some candy at school when friends exchange Valentines right? Okay, maybe not the ninth grader. Maybe I'll make brownies for dessert tonight?

My husband (in his usually sleepy state at 5am on his way out the door) saw me putting out the Valentine items and said, "What are those for?"
I guess I won't be getting roses today. Ha-HA
I hope your Valentines treat you well and your children have fun today.
Much LOVE,
~~MM

3 comments:

plaidshoes said...

I hope you ended up having a great day, with some nice Valentine surprises!

village mama said...

I love the love basket!

Dayna said...

I'm not sure if this is a better solution or not...but I once made window clings with my grandmother. We used puff paint. We laid our drawing under wax paper...drew on top with the puff paint and when it dried they peeled right off and stuck on the windows.

I'm really enjoying stopping by now and again to see your great ideas.

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails