Saturday, February 2, 2008

TAG! I'm apparently "IT"

Village Mama tagged me, so that means I have been asked to answer the following questions.
Here goes.

1.) Name one thing you do everyday:

Read: Goodnight Moon

2.) Name 2 things you wish you could learn:

How to speak a foreign language
How to Time Travel.

3.) Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:

The Muppets
Baseball
Having to sit in the backseat

4.) Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:

sushi
cheesecake
coffee milkshakes
Box Lunch John Alden sandwich

5.) Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:

Getting cards in the mail
When my house is clean
Drawing with my children
Chapstick
Baking things for other people

6.) List 6 facts about yourself:

I love tea parties but don't care much for tea.
I've never gotten a speeding ticket but I have been pulled over for going too slow.
I met my husband in kindergarten.
I pray every day.
I'm a Reiki Master.
I know every word of
Goodnight Moon :)

You're IT!
Plaid Shoes
Julie
Alexis

3 comments:

plaidshoes said...

I like your comment about tea parties - I like them too, but I also don't quite seem to like the tea as much as the party!

village mama said...

I love you even more now that I know that the Muppets remind you of being young (me too); that you met your hubby in jk (how adorable!!); that you don't eat enough cheesecake, me too!

Mama J said...

I also love Goodnight Moon...I still have my copy from when I was a little girl, and I read it to my son often. Thank you for your beautiful posts! Julie

Where in the World?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails